VOLUNTEERING AT TCMC
Volunteers created the Twin Cities Men's Center in the years 1973-1976 and it continuted to operate as an all-volunteer operation until 1983. We have had paid staff in 1983 and from 1993-present. However given that we have over 50 regular volunteers, it's a certainty that TCMC would close instantly without them.
Browse various ways you can volunteer:
- Step up to take on a single volunteer task. Choose from these Volunteer Opportunities.
- Join one of the TCMC standing committees (Finance, Outreach, Program, etc.) or even run for a board position.
- Professionals from trained therapists to famiily law attorneys volunteer their time to help men every week at TCMC.
- Donate your money or your time.
- Support the operations of TCMC with a membership by joining us!