Anger Management Classes For Men
Presented by: the Twin Cities Men's Center
Men Helping Men with Anger Management - For men who believe that their verbal and emotional expression of anger is out of control.
For men who desire to significantly improve their relationships at home and at work.
Beyond Anger: Reclaim Your Fire! Advanced Anger Management - For men who want to discover the hidden sources of power, transformation, healing, and creativity.
Anger Management classes will be on Zoom or in a hybrid mode (Zoom + in-person) with the first possible in-person (non-hybrid) Anger Management classes this summer.
- Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Be aware that classes will fill up prior to the start date of the class.
- Currently, classes are held on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays—all at the Men's Center, 3249 Hennepin Ave, Suite 55, Minneapolis, 55408.
- To register, fill in the online form and submit payment,
- or -
print out and send in the downloadable registration form together with a check or money order.
- If you need help registering, please call the Anger Management Coordinator at 612-229-3102.