Anger Management Classes For Men
For men who believe that their verbal and emotional expression of anger is out of control.
For men who desire to significantly improve their relationships at home and at work.
- Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Be aware that classes will fill up prior to the start date of the class.
- Currently, classes are held on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays—all at the Men's Center, 3249 Hennepin Ave, Suite 55, Minneapolis, 55408.
- To register, fill in the online form and submit payment below,
- or -
print out and send in the downloadable registration form together with a check or money order.
- If you need help registering, please call the Anger Management Coordinator at 612-229-3102.
Anger Management Refund Policy
Please remember that others could have filled your spot, if we had been given timely notice that you weren't taking the class.
- All checks must be deposited for 7 days before refund. There is a non-refundable fee of $50.
- If you cancel 1 week before the class starts, the refund will be 100% after the non-refundable fee.
- If you cancel before the day of the first class, the refund is 75% after the non-refundable fee.
- If you attend the first class and then cancel, the refund is 70% after the non-refundable fee.
- If you notify us starting the second week of the class, there is no refund.
- If you are taking Anger Management under a retake, the Course Fee of $65.00 and the PayPal Fee are both non-refundable under any circumstance. This offer is only good for 3 years from the date of the first time a participants took Anger Management.
To sign-up for a class, please complete a registration form. We prefer checks or money orders made out to TCMC. That saves the fee that we pay PayPal and helps keep your costs lower. Download a printable form to register and pay by check or money order—by US mail or in person at the Men's Center office.
If you prefer to pay online, please complete the form below. The cost is slightly higher to cover PayPal administrative fees.