Anger Management Classes For Men
Presented by: the Twin Cities Men's Center
For men who believe that their verbal and emotional expression of anger is out of control.
For men who desire to significantly improve their relationships at home and at work.
Anger Management Class Description
- CLASS STRUCTURE
The focus of the 12-week anger management class is both education and support. Through class interaction, experiential exercises, lecture, and homework assignments, men will develop new ways to manage their feelings of anger. Following completion of the class, participants can join an ongoing support group to reinforce their new skills. These ongoing support groups will also be facilitated by the trained volunteer facilitators.
Length of Class: One evening per week for 12 consecutive weeks. Each class lasts about two hours.
Number of Participants: Space is limited to 15 participants with 2 facilitators per class.
- Cost: $275 ($265 for Men Center members)
- Starting Dates and Times: Classes will be scheduled as the waiting list fills. Please call call the Anger Management Coordinator at 612-229-3102 to find out what other days of the week classes will be coming up.
- Please note: There are 2 written homework assignments to graduate from the class.
- For more information about the program or to ask specific questions about registering for a class, call the Anger Management Coordinator at 612-229-3102.
- If you’ve completed a class and need follow-up, or support, you can choose to retake the class for $67. Many guys do this, taking seriously the idea that learning this subject is a life-long practice. This offer is only good for 3 years from the date of the first time a participants took Anger Management.
- The program is seeking men who have taken or facilitated the course to serve on an advisory board regarding policies and procedures.
- Also wanted are men to work on program publicity and outreach. Call the Anger Management Coordinator, 612-229-3102.
- Register today! Space is limited.