Being a Dad: How to Manage Difficult Issues!
Facilitator: Tim Delmont
Where: TCMC 3249 Hennepin Ave S, Ste. 55, Minneapolis MN 55458
When: Weds. Sep. 13 to Oct. 4, 2023, 7:00 - 8:30 pm
Open to Men only.
As a dad, are you dealing with difficult issues? Issues in our families, such as a death, a separation, a divorce, financial problems, job loss or demands, health or others can undercut our ability to be the dad we want to be. In this class, we'll identify complicated personal issues in fathering, select several to focus on, and develop plans for effectively managing them. The class is chiefly built on group discussion and peer support from participants, providing opportunities to learn from our experiences and insights. Join us, whether you are a biological dad, a single dad, a step-dad, a foster dad, or a granddad, for practical strategies and tips on becoming a better dad.
- Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Cost is $60.
- Be aware that classes will fill up prior to the start date of the class.
- Classes are held on Wednesdays at the Men's Center, 3249 Hennepin Ave, Suite 55, Minneapolis, 55408.
- To register, fill in the online form,
- or call the Office Manager at 612-229-3102 and send a check or money orders made out to "TCMC".
- If you need help registering, please call the Office Manager at 612-229-3102.
To sign-up for a class, please complete the form below. The cost is slightly higher to cover PayPal administrative fees.