Anger Management Classes For Men
Presented by: the Twin Cities Men's Center
For men who believe that their verbal and emotional expression of anger is out of control.
For men who desire to significantly improve their relationships at home and at work.
Current Class Schedule
Pre-Registration is required.
Next Class starts: Sept. 6, Wednesday Nights 7-9 PM.
- Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Be aware that classes will fill up prior to the start date of the class.
- Currently, classes are held on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays—all at the Men's Center, 3249 Hennepin Ave, Suite 55, Minneapolis, 55408.
- To register, fill in the online form and submit payment below,
- or -
print out and send in the downloadable registration form together with a check or money order.
- If you need help registering, please call the Anger Management Coordinator at 612-229-3102.
Anger Management Class Info
- CLASS STRUCTURE
The focus of the 12-week anger management class is both education and support. Through class interaction, experiential exercises, lecture, and homework assignments, men will develop new ways to manage their feelings of anger. Following completion of the class, participants can join an ongoing support group to reinforce their new skills. These ongoing support groups will also be facilitated by the trained volunteer facilitators.
Length of Class: One evening per week for 12 consecutive weeks. Each class lasts about two hours.
Number of Participants: Space is limited to 15 participants with 2 facilitators per class.
- Cost: $275 ($265 for Men Center members)
- Starting Dates and Times: Classes will be scheduled as the waiting list fills. Please call call the Anger Management Coordinator at 612-229-3102 to find out what other days of the week classes will be coming up.
- For more information about the program or to ask specific questions about registering for a class, call the Anger Management Coordinator at 612-229-3102.
- If you’ve completed a class and need follow-up, or support, you can choose to retake the class for $65. Many guys do this, taking seriously the idea that learning this subject is a life-long practice.
- The program is seeking men who have taken or facilitated the course to serve on an advisory board regarding policies and procedures.
- Also wanted are men to work on program publicity and outreach. Call the Anger Management Coordinator, 612-229-3102.
- Register today! Space is limited. See registration form below.
Anger Management Refund Policy
Please remember that others could have filled your spot, if we had been given timely notice that you weren't taking the class.
- All checks must be deposited for 7 days before refund. There is a non-refundable fee of $50.
- If you cancel 1 week before the class starts, the refund will be 100% after the non-refundable fee.
- If you cancel before the day of the first class, the refund is 75% after the non-refundable fee.
- If you attend the first class and then cancel, the refund is 70% after the non-refundable fee.
- If you notify us starting the second week of the class, there is no refund.
- If you are taking Anger Management under a retake, the Course Fee of $65.00 and the PayPal Fee are both non-refundable under any circumstance.
To sign-up for a class, please complete a registration form. We prefer checks or money orders made out to TCMC. That saves the fee that we pay PayPal and helps keep your costs lower. Download a printable form to register and pay by check or money order—by US mail or in person at the Men's Center office.
If you prefer to pay online, please complete the form below. The cost is slightly higher to cover PayPal administrative fees.